- Do I have to pay shipping charges?
You don’t have to pay any shipping charges for orders above Rs 600. Below this amount you will have to pay a nominal flat shipping charge. You can review these charges before making the payment at the Check Out page.
- By when will I receive the ordered products?
Upon placing a successful order, the product(s) will be dispatched within 1 (one) working day, however receipt of the shipment may take up to 10 working days. (Depending on time taken by third party courier service)
- How do I know if my order has been placed successfully
Within a few minutes of successfully placing your order, you will receive an email confirmation from Clay Craft. This email will include all the important details related to your order. Please do not delete this email, as it, more or less, acts as an order receipt. For any further queries you can drop a mail on email@example.com
- How do I check the status of my order?
Simply follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Click on ‘Login / Sign Up’ to your account.
- Click on the ‘Orders’ tab.
- Go to the relevant Order No. and click on it to check its status.
– All local import duties and taxes are to be borne by the customer.
– Custom duty has to be paid within 2 days after the shipment arrives at your location/country.
– To avoid destruction/abandonment of your order by the customs department, kindly ensure that you pay the import duty. In the event that the product is affected by non-payment of import duty, no refunds will be issued.
– Customers are responsible for paying any import duties, customs fees or local / VAT taxes.
– J PRASAD will not reimburse these expenses and it is necessary to pay these expenses in order to release your order from customs
– We partner with the best shipping companies in the business to ensure your Goods are handled with utmost care and delivered on time.
– All goods are dispatched within 3-7 working days of receipt of order. Tracking details will be shared upon successful order booking